Monday, April 18, 2005

It Never Fails

It never fails, that when you think you have something to say, nothing comes at all. Then there are times that you wish you hadn't uttered a syllable.
Unfortunately, the latter happens to me quite frequently. Although, I'd like to think that I'm getting better at holding my tounge.
Then, of course, here I am starting in a medium which will allow you to say pretty much what you want.
Quite dangerous! Who would have ever thought that words could be dangerous???
Shakespeare certainly new the power of words, "Which is mightier, the pen or the sword?" I pick the pen, words can break your heart over and over; the sword, just once.
I would say, for today, be aware of your words. Are they kind, harsh, pleasant, cruel? We have a choice every moment of everyday we are alive in this world. You can choose what is called the "Higher Road" or you can choose the "easy way". It takes much more control to be nice and polite, than just throw out what shows up as your first instinct.
What will you choose? I will try my best, to give my best. It doesn't always happen...BIG Suprise!!! :-) With the help of God I can accomplish many things.
I hope that when you read this you won't just register blah, blah, blah. :-)
Have a great day! Enjoy life, that's what it is for!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home