Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thankfulness

This Thanksgiving has been one of sadness and joy. Can the two co-exists? Of course they can. We miss the hubbys' parents because they are so far away. We rejoice in the ability to be able to spend the day with my family. These are a few reflections on today's' joys and things I am thankful for.

I am thankful for my husband and child,
My Mom, Dad and Sisters and their families.

I am full of thanks for phones that will allow us to call Papa and Gammie in Chicago and still get to speak to them on a day in which we would normally be together.

I am thankful to my husband for being the spectacular man he is and for him being such a wonderful dad to our son.

I am also thankful that My Lord put me in a country where I can worship Him in freedom and I am thankful for all the people that He has put in my life.

And finally, I am thankful for being able to share this with you.

Happy Thanksgiving!

5 Comments:

Blogger Rowan said...

well, you truly understand it (thankfulness) even though I'm Canadian, i'm feeling the love so - HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

9:21 AM  
Blogger M said...

Thanks Rowan and a happy Friday to you!!

10:02 AM  
Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

Happy Thanksgiving from UKland. :)

7:56 PM  
Blogger M said...

Thanks!!! :-)

12:24 PM  
Blogger M said...

You are most welcome. :-)

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home