Monday, November 21, 2005

You Oughta be in Pictures...

Well, we are finally back from L.A. It was a fruitful trip. Owen found favour again with the scouts and one in particular called him for a "call-back". She told us to call our local modeling agent, who works with all the "movers and shakers" out in L.A., and tell them to put him to work. She told us that there were several agents who wanted to work with him but he had no experience. She wants us to build his portfolio and resume here in Houston and in a year or two he'd be ready for some bigger opportunities such as movies and big time commercials.

We just got in not too long ago. I have more details, but I am totally knackered. More to follow. Love to you all! m.

6 Comments:

Blogger garfer said...

Welcome back from la la land.
I might have made it as a male model if I wasn't a plug ugly munchkin with a club foot.

4:47 AM  
Blogger M said...

Thank you, thank you. :-) We did have a good trip. I'm toast though today. I'll post a proper one with pictures and all that stuff tomorrow.

1:36 PM  
Blogger S.I.D. said...

Well, when your living with the rich and famous remember I left a comment?

1:53 PM  
Blogger Rowan said...

horray! We've missed you. Can't wait for your post.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

Welcome back! Sounds like things have been interesting... :)

2:20 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Sounds like a very exciting trip! Can't wait to see pictures. You know me, I'm all about the photos.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home