Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A Real Post

Hey! It's been a while since I've actually WRITTEN a real post. Although it does seems that you guys are enjoying my questions of the day. :-) I know that I am! :-D

Well, driving home from my friends house yesterday, I look in the back seat and what should I find as I'm peaking in the rear view mirror but this:
Crashed Little Boy in Rearview Mirror

He looks so much like my dad when he sleeps. He was totally crashed out in his car seat. So much so, that when the hubby drove up in his scoot and honked the horn, the boy didn't budge. He was a tired baby sweetie!


Something Else:

This is a picture that I took on my phone forever ago. I just made it so I could send pictures to my e-mail from my phone. Nice little trick. I've sent 4 home. I hope that I'll still be able to afford living in my house this month...

We saw this cauliflower at Central Market last year. It was strange and beautiful, so it warranted a picture. Enjoy. :-)

Geometrical Cauliflower

5 Comments:

Blogger darl said...

Great sleeping shot. hehe((. . reminds me of one i have of my brother.

12:19 AM  
Blogger M said...

Yea, he's so cute when he is sleeping. Most of the time when he is awake too. You know, you've met him. :-)

11:05 PM  
Blogger darl said...

Yes. quite the little man he is, I like his style hehe((

12:42 AM  
Blogger Rowan said...

are those brocoliflowers? I enjoy them even more than cauliflowers.

1:36 PM  
Blogger M said...

The sign said cauliflower. I don't know... Pretty cool though, eh?

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home