Friday, June 24, 2005

It's Late

It's late and I don't want to go to sleep, although I know I need to. I did get Dave's shirt ironed, my music together, all my black clothes washed and hung up; so really, I'm all set.

I haven't cried for Pablo in 2 weeks(cried the last time he was at St. Luke's). I know I'm on the edge. I just hope and pray that I will make it through for Kathey and Sarah. We haven't "laid eyes" on them since a couple of Fridays ago. I know they are relieved that Paul's no longer in pain. We are too. I just need to get there and speak to the Pastor and focus on the business at hand. It's not like I haven't sung at dozens of funerals before. It's that I've never sung at my brother-in-laws' (I've had a few b-i-l's) funeral before. Grandma, Grandpa, Dave's grandparents, lots of people through the years; but not a bro-in-law. Well, I better get to bed, so the voice will be ready. Type to ya later. m.

5 Comments:

Blogger Martha said...

Good Luck today and may God let even the Angels hear your voice!!

8:02 AM  
Blogger M said...

Thank you, my dear!

9:24 PM  
Blogger M said...

Hey Martha, noticed you checked out Cakesniffer. They are a hoot aren't they! That's a fun bunch of people over there! m. :-)

10:08 PM  
Blogger Rowan said...

Hope all went well.

8:40 AM  
Blogger M said...

Thanks. It did.

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home