Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Paul is With our Father in Heaven

I just spoke with Kathey and she said that Paul passed away this morning. She and Sarah were with him. Kathey was reading his favorite psalm, Psalm 23, when he passed. She said it was a peaceful release. She and Sarah are at peace and with each other. His other daughters are having a very tough time of it. As you know, they are not believers, so they have many fears. Hopefully, God will use this to help bring them one day closer to Him. Please keep Candace and Vanessa in your prayers. Thanks.

I want to thank all of you for your kind words, prayers and support through all of this. It hasn't been easy, of course death never is. Your friendships have been a blessing to me. I only hope and pray that I return the favor. I love you all and again, thank you from me and my sister. She knew you were out there praying for her and their family and appreciated it. God's Blessings to you all. Michelle.

1 Comments:

Blogger Martha said...

May Paul's soul now be in Eternal Peace and God's ever loving Arms!

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home