Monday, July 04, 2005

I'm not the only one...Tom Cruise Sucks!

This is from my friend Martha. If Cruise isn't careful, he's gonna lose his fan base. Then his career will be in the toilet. Katie Holmes, you better cut ties with him while you can still salvage your fledgling career!!


Sunday, July 03, 2005

"Just say No To Tom Cruise"

The time has come, my 20 year love affair with Tom Cruise is officially over. What was once a school girl's lust has turned into an Adult Woman's disrespect. I find everything in Mr. Cruise's actions in the last 6 months DISGUSTING! First the so-called love affair with Katie Holmes. It comes off as such a media ploy. I find it oddly interesting that they both have what should have been 2 blockbuster summer hits coming out at the same time. They have never met yet Tom suddenly wants to "meet" her. Katie once tells a magazine she "wants to marry Tom Cruise? " Uhh, Honey the line starts back there (pointing behind me)!!!! Tom in the past has always been so shy and demure about his relationships yet suddenly he is jumping and screaming on Oprah's couch? What the heck is happening here! Where did my studly Top Gun Pilot go??? Ahh the day's when we were young and so ignorant. I grew out of that phase sadly Tom Cruise grew into it.

Now I applaud him for adopting 2 children, who clearly are being given a life many will never see. HOWEVER, with that said how DARE he put down a woman for needing medication to help cure her of Postpartum Depression. Unless you have given birth yourself and have had this illness take hold of you, you can by no means judge ANYONE else! I would like to see Mr. Tom go through what Rick, Alex and I went through during Alex's birth. ALONE! Yes that's right, no nannies, no drivers, no cooks, cleaners, personal accountants, no freebies, no private jets, NOTHING but our hearts, our souls, our Love and God. Tom Cruise you are not worth the gum I scrapped off my shoe this morning. I am ashamed of you! I will NOT be paying to see one single more movie of yours! NOT ONE!!!

My next bumper sticker will say: "Just say no to Tom Cruise"

8 Comments:

Blogger Martha said...

OMG.. I'm Famous!! Haaa... thanks for Quoting me! I am actually kind sad about "my Tommy", but ya know, The sex just wouldn't be the same if he was thinking about me taking drugs the entire time! LMAO!!!

You ROCK girl!

8:58 AM  
Blogger M said...

Girl, you ARE famous! I've got readers from the "old country", hehehehe! (UK) I think you knew that. :-D

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This Tom Cruise thing is way overblown. The press has been telling us constantly that he's a Sciencetogist but suddenly you don't like him because of this. I guess you really didn't know what Scientology was like, eh? Well, too bad. But Tom Cruise can say whatever he wants and so can Brooke Shields.

But whoa- You don't like him because you think that his love life with Kate might be fake? Did you cry when Bennifer broke up? If you care this much, you're too engrosed in entertainers' life. And the reason you gave for caring about this relationship is because you had this ideal and this current profile doesn't fit your ideal of him? Err, uhm.... You sound like a jilted lover.

But go ahead and boycott this one star. You pay $12 for a ticket but if you're THAT TICKED at him because he'll get 8 cents from you, well....go ahead...

To me he's just another movie star doing their typical weird stuff. I just shrug off all this press pressure and saw the movie anyway. I enjoyed it.

7:05 PM  
Blogger M said...

I've been tired of the whole "Hollywood speaking for the normal people" thing for a very long time. I've never really been that big a fan anyway. Just to let you know, my personal opinion on the matter was addressed on another post. "Where's the rest of the Article?" I think the last Tom Cruise movie I saw was "Eyes Wide Shut", strange little movie. I left with a headache. That was pretty much the end for me. My favorite TC movies were:
Top Gun, Legend (very good!!), Interview with the Vampire. I actually have the last two movies on VHS. If they died I would replace them, because i like the movies, not neccesarily because of TC.

Martha wrote the bulk of the main post. I just wrote the top part.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

Ahh I am so cracking up! Clearly this person just did not get what I wrote AT ALL!! I am upset with Tom Cruise not because of the fact he is a scientologist but the fact he bashes women over something he know's nothing about!! As for his love life.. it's a joke!! The entire "show" with Katie is just that a "show". ahhh I digress...

My life will move on and so will Tom's!

1:47 PM  
Blogger M said...

Yeah, Dave & I were discussing this and He thinks that they'll actually get married. I told him no way. They'll have a long engagement, then break up like "Bennifer". I tell ya, by the time "Ben and Jen" broke up, I couldn't have cared less and was totally sick of hearing about them. Although, I must admit. I would have like to have seen "the rock" in person. I'm nuts about gemstones!!! If it sparkles, I love it!

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh I am so cracking up! Clearly this person just did not get what I wrote AT ALL!! I am upset with Tom Cruise not because of the fact he is a scientologist but the fact he bashes women over something he know's nothing about!!

Tom Cruise gets his bashing views of mental illness directly from the "church" of scientology. Because I knew what Scientology ppl teach, the views Tom Cruise espressed on television were completely unsurprising to me. You can't seperate the two.


As for his love life.. it's a joke!! The entire "show" with Katie is just that a "show". ahhh I digress...

There should be a new commandment: Thou shall not follow the love life of actors. Do a little research on scientology and then you'll be saying, "Kate, take him off this planet with you plz!"

My life will move on and so will Tom's!

I'm glad you're getting over it so fast ;) Who will your next love be?

5:42 PM  
Blogger M said...

Me, of course! After all it's all about Michelle!!!!!! lol!!!

Just joking. Thought I'd take it to the ridiculous! I love you guys!!!!!

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home