Friday, July 01, 2005

Whew! Am I Tired. :-)

I'm tired in a good way. I went to my friends' house to help her pack. They are moving out of a rent house to their own custom house. She takes care of five kids. Two are her own and the other three are her nieces and nephew. I knew she was getting overwhelmed so I asked her if the boy & I could help her. By the time we left I had packed 8 boxes. I didn't think I did that much, but she appreciated it. I was glad to help. Now, I'm just vegetative in the office in front of the computer writing to you guys and listening to iTunes. (Tori Amos: Silent All These Years) Life is good!

6 Comments:

Blogger Martha said...

Packing is the worst... you MUST be a good friend!!

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having my sister come over and help me pack was one of the nicest things she's ever done. I was SO tired of packing and packing and packing and ... I got to return the favor last month when she finally moved out of my parents house and into her own. It was amazing how many boxes of stuff she had shoved into her room. She sure beat me out!

5:32 PM  
Blogger M said...

Hey Mollo!!! Welcome back Darlin'! Dreamer's Reality (I) missed you! Glad to see you are doing well. Where have you been???

5:41 PM  
Blogger M said...

What can I say Martha, Wendy is a really good friend. I love her. m. :-)

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been really busy! In fact, I'm packing to leave again, this time for a one-nighter camping trip with scouting friends.

10:50 AM  
Blogger M said...

Well, I'm glad you came back for a visit. Enjoy your trip! Happy Fourth!! :-)

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home