Monday, August 08, 2005

I Can't Remember These Days...

It seems as though I can't remember crap thes days. Maybe I'm sleep deprived. I have no clue. I do know that I wanted to write 3 specific posts. Now I can't remember what they were, and you all know that they would have been full of poignant wisdom. Yeah right! Not only can I not remember crap, but I must be full of it as well. Oh well, hopefully tomorrow I'll remember what I wanted to say. If I do, I'll have to make more than a mental note. Man it's a bitch going senile...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, let us help you piece your last momemts back together!

1.It was a dark and stormy night when MHN wandered into the kitchen for a quick drink. She opened the frig to grab the pitcher, annoyed that her husband had yet to replace the broken bulb inside, and felt around for the sugar free kool-aid that her son lived off of. As the cool draught touched her lips she realized...

to be continued by the next person

3:26 AM  
Blogger M said...

Pretty darn close. It was regular Kool-Aid, because aspartame is bad for the kiddies...

7:38 AM  
Blogger M said...

I actuallt remembered what i wanted to write about, but the kid got in to trouble and can't watch tv today, so he's in here with me and i can't think straight when Owen is asking me questions constantly. I'll get to it a little later today. I'm trying to figure out flickr right now.

9:10 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

LMAO... God I hate when that happens! What a pain. I do that a lot though. I have a lot I should be doing but here I sit reading blogs!

3:14 PM  
Blogger M said...

Me too. Although Owen has been banned from tv today, so I've actually gotten a few things done.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Herge Smith said...

I always make a little note for a post idea.

Then I typically lose the note.

Bummer.

8:16 PM  
Blogger M said...

Yeah, I'm with you there Herge. I just thought that I had lost mine, but here it is, stuck on the computer. You haven't been around much. The Dreamer has missed the wit. Try not to be a stranger...just strange. ;-D

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home