Friday, August 05, 2005

Aparently, I'm in the Hot League. Who'd a Thunk it?

The Hot League
You are 56% Factor A, and 38% Factor B. Figure that out.

THL, baby woo!



Caliente! Fuego! Espanol! In a way, you're perfect. You've got your


look down and the people aroused. You can make people nervous, and
whether you admit it or not, you like it. You always keep score, and aim to win.



You could score with any of the other leagues if you wanted to, but


they wouldn't cuddle with you afterwards. If you want them to, try
expanding your character and adjusting your regimen. Imagine really
reading that book, instead of just having it on your shelf. Try
flavored lipgloss instead of lipstick (or instead of chapstick, for you
dudes). What? Plus, don't cringe when people try to touch you in a
platonic way.



Don't tell anyone in the other leagues this, but yours is secretly the best one.



Key:

TCL = The Cute League

TNL = The Nice League

THL = The Hot League

TBL = The Beautiful League



My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 65% on Factor A
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 3% on Factor B
Link: The What's Your League? Test written by selaruth on Ok Cupid
Thanks to Mr. Applewhite

6 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Yep!
Ward~
If you take a look at the pictures of the fam in an earlier post, you(I) wouldn't have thought it. :-)

8:33 AM  
Blogger TamWill said...

mhn-I am in the "cute" league...hmm do not believe so ;)

6:16 PM  
Blogger M said...

I don't know, i've seen your picture, you are a cutie, but i bet your hubby thinks you are one hot mommah!

10:04 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

Hmm the link wouldn't work for me! Soo can I just place myself in the Hot league anyway?? wink!

10:23 AM  
Blogger M said...

Works for me. Do you think you can pull it off? I bet you can...:-)

1:37 PM  
Blogger M said...

Ooo, La, La! :-)

Yeah, I don't know what the variable %'s are either. Sound good though.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home