Friday, September 30, 2005

YOUR AGE BY CHOCOLATE MATH

I got this from a friend thru the e-mail and I thought it was fun, so hereyougo!



YOUR AGE BY CHOCOLATE MATH


It takes less than a minute....... Work this out as you
read..
Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it
out! This is not one of those waste of time things, it's
fun.
DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to
have chocolate. (more than once but less than 10)

2. Multiply this number by 2 (Just to be bold)

3. Add 5. (for Sunday)

4.. Multiply it by 50 I'll wait while you get the
calculator.................

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1755....
If you haven't, add 1754 .....

6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.

You should have a three digit number .

The first digit of this was your original number (i.e., how many times
you want to have chocolate each week).

The next two numbers are ........





YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)

2005 is the only year that this will work, so
enjoy the freaky fact that this works!

4 Comments:

Blogger Rowan said...

Is this supposed to be funny? I am NOT 40, not by a long shot...is that the joke? I don't get it....I did it twice to be sure....4-0!

8:27 AM  
Blogger M said...

Hmmm, I got 236 as my 3 digit number. I was liberal and gave them the number 2 and 36 is how old I am. What number did you give and has your birthday already passed and your birth year? I'll see if I can run the numbers. 40's not "that" bad. I'll be there in a few... :-)

8:49 AM  
Blogger TamWill said...

My number came out correctly. My total was 741, yeah you read correctly....I want chocolate 7 times a week (if not more) Neat-O on this test....things that make you go hmmm

3:10 PM  
Blogger M said...

I thought it was cool.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home