Friday, January 06, 2006

My Biggest Mistake & Best Decision

Thanks to everyone who shared their best and worst with me. I appreciate the trust you have in me and your candor. It means alot to me. I love you all. :-)


Besides giving out my url to everyone I know in the "real" world(as if you guys don't exist...), almost throwing away a 9 year marriage on a jerk who took advantage of a rocky situation was my biggest mistake.


My very best decisions were:
1. Saying yes to David when he told me we had to get married.
2. Deciding to work things out with David instead of getting a divorce.
3. Having Owen with David.

That is my best and worst. I will always guard against my worst and I would do my best all over again in a minute!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sniffy said...

I wish a few people in the real world didn't know about my blog too. Never mind.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

I am in the real world. I can turn eggs into loobrushes like everyone else. :o>

7:48 PM  
Blogger M said...

Yep T, I'm with ya.

Eggs into loobrushes, sounds like a frat party gone bad...

8:14 PM  
Blogger becomingme said...

don't you just love some of the worst decisions you've ever made? especially those that lead to some of the best decisions that have ever "changed" your life.

congratulations on your worst decisions. may they fortify your best decisions and, upon reflection, what wonderful discernment and true happiness your have discovered as a result of superior decision-making.

wow, that's a maze of word play. in other words, you go girl!

7:06 AM  
Blogger M said...

Thank you ma'am. :-)

1:19 PM  
Blogger David said...

Great post, I agree with the nonwhite woman.

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home