Thursday, April 28, 2005

American Idol

I can not believe that Scott Savol is still in the competition! I also am flabbergasted that CONSTANTINE was sent home!

I was so upset that I had to watch the second movie in the Lord of the Rings trilogy. If you know anything about this movie, it is the darkest of the series. I needed to see some blood and guts, to get over the complete disgust of Constantine going home last night.

Scott does not have as much talent as ANY of the other contestants. There has got to be a better way to
vote! Obviously, Scott has a whole passel of people who are doing repeat voting and flooding the lines with multiple votes, per person, for him.

There is going to be a public outcry for a better voting system after this, I am sure! I'm just completely disgusted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home