Wednesday, May 25, 2005

The Passing of Time

What a difference a week makes. A week ago, I was hurting because of harbored feelings. I let them go in this forum, thinking they'd never be answered.

Of course I should have known that God would have another plan. They were indeed answered and the healing has begun.

Now, my mind turns to mortality and all else seems silly, stupid; although the way you feel is seldom silly or stupid.

I know that when two people are willing to work out their differences all will be set to right. Life is too short to let the small things become large things.

Let those you love, know how you feel, in a loving manner of course. If you love them, tell them so. If you are hurt or angry, work it out. Do not allow the passing of time to take away what could be great love and learning in your life.

The only way we grow as humans is to love, have loss and learn; then we heal and grow as our Creator intended.

3 Comments:

Blogger Martha said...

Amen Girl... you said it!

Thanks for visiting my blog! I am enjoying yours as well!

6:47 AM  
Blogger M said...

Thanks to you too! :-D

8:01 AM  
Blogger M said...

Ah! And I see that your parents had the correct spelling too.
:-D Just kidding, for those who spell it the other way. Thanks for the encouragement!

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home