Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Tonight's the Night!

Oooooh! I'm so excited!!!! My husband and I and another couple have a date to see the new Star Wars film at the midnight showing! Yippee! I've never been to a midnight showing of ANYTHING! My husband has been to the midnight showing of the Rocky Horror Picture Show, but that was before we met. So after being together for over 15 years, we are having a new experience together.

Owen will have a "sleep over" at Gammie and Papa's house. I've got choir tonight, but they aren't seating until after choir is over, so that will work out ok. The only real draw back is that Dave has a meeting tomorrow morning at 8:30am. The movie is 2:26 long. Oh well, I guess he'll be drinking lots of coffee.

I'm really looking forward to seeing people dressed up in their Star Wars costumes! I'm bringin' the camera! :-D

Well, I better git. Got chores to do. I'll check back in with y'all Friday or Saturday!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yippee for y'all! Hubby and I are seeing it Thursday afternoon. We're so excited to!

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home