Friday, May 06, 2005

Yesterday

Yesterday, I watched as my childhood friend got married. She had her wedding outside in a nursery. It was magical, all the flowers were in bloom, the sun was getting ready to set, yet there was plenty of light streaming through the trees. The atmosphere was almost faerie-ish, the only thing we needed was a mist in the air, but that would have been too surreal.

It was so heart warming to see how happy my friend is. She's had a tough adult life. Come to think of it, her childhood was no picnic either. When she stood up at the front with her daughter, two sons and her intended, it was as if God was finally smiling upon her and her family.

I am so completely happy for my friend. I wish her the best that God has to offer her and her family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home