Sunday, May 15, 2005

If You've Been Reading...

If you've been reading, you know that we've been making life changing decisions in the Neumann household.

I'm almost finished with my resume and have made some business cards. I have found the peace that I was looking for. Thanks Mollo!

Today, while I was sitting through my second church service for the day, I was thinking that I would be so proud for my husband if he did go into the ministry. I think he would be very good at it. He's a really great guy, has a serving heart and a love for the Lord. Of course we must get through school first.

Yesterday, we attended a friends graduation party. He is in his late 30's, early 40's. He took a part time job and went back to school to get his degree and teaching certificate. He inspired my husband to go back to school.

This in turn, has inspired me to finish my degree as well. It should not take me as long as my husband, since I'm sticking to the same degree plan as I did in JR. College (Assoc. in Sociology). Dave will be starting over. He has his Associates in Electronics Technology. Now, he wants to go back for an English degree. He's good at writing and poetry & symbolism, so I think this will be a good fit for him. Then, he'll go on to graduate school, probably in St. Louis, MO.

The only thing I fear is how will we afford it & missing our family. Oh well, God will take care of it. He'll find a way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home