Thursday, May 19, 2005

Well, We did it!

We went to the midnight showing of Star Wars Episode III! It was fantastic! All sorts of people were dressed up in their costumes. We even had Chuwie in our theater. The excitement was so high, it was like nothing I've ever seen before. There was so much going on, we had a light saber fight in our theater room, Princess Leah was there, both in the gold bikini outfit & after years of marriage and several kids (the white robe & cinnamon buns hairdo), OBI and Anikin had a duel. The cops came in to make sure that there wasn't a riot in our room.

I leaned over to my husband and told him that this was the best movie ever! and it hadn't even started yet!

The actual movie lived up to the hype. Hayden Christiansen was as beautiful as ever, so was Natalie Portman. The acting was smoother than the previous film, which for me made it more enjoyable. George Lucas did a fine job answering all my questions. If you haven't seen it yet, go. It's worth the $8.50. love ya! Chelle. p.s. mollo, tell me what you thought of it. :-D love ya! chelle.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoop!!! It was a very good movie. We got to the theater late and had to sit in the second to front row. I'm sure the movie will look even better the second time through.

And there will be a second time through! The projector bulb burned out and it took 5 min to fix it. Meanwhile, the movie kept playing. All that technology and no rewind button? Well, we missed the very first scene sky-fighting scene when Skywalker and Obi-wan are trying to get onto the ship. The theater is going to let us go again for free! Yippee!

7:52 PM  
Blogger M said...

That's fantastic!!! :-D

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I was just listening to a talk radio segment (I rarely listen) and they caller was complaining that Star Wars was a political msg from Lucas about Bush. He said that some of Palpatine's comments were pretty much straight quotes from Bush and it was meant to look like Bush is a sith lord. Well, the radio annoucer (Sean Hannity) hadn't seen the movie so he couldn't comment.

Well, I sure am shocked. Shall we start comparing the Jedi knight order to the Christian "theocrats" now? I'm sure when Lucas planned this story years ago, he knew that Bush would be here. (Maybe he's a prophet!)

Well, I hope this goes away FAST!!

1:47 PM  
Blogger M said...

I had heard that statement before. Lucas addressed it, saying that these books were written during the Vietnam Conflict, Bush was not even an inkling in Lucas' mind.

The press will do ANYTHING to make our President look bad. They better be glad they live in America instead of these other countries; they'd be executed for treason.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home