Tuesday, May 31, 2005

While We Wait...

It sounds so morose, but basically we are waiting for my Bro-in-law Paul to go from life, into life everlasting (as my Pastor calls it). His daughters are visiting him this week. His girls are 22, 21 & 17. The middle one is in the Navy and they have given her a month funeral leave, so she can spend some time with her dad. Friday, Dave, Owen and I are going to spend sometime with the fam in the old hometown. Dave & I will sing our songs for Pablo.

We are going with everybody to my dad's club pool that he belongs to through his work. It's a really nice facility & we all have very fond and happy memories of being together at this place - swimming in the pool, sitting and chatting under the trees, teaching the nieces how to swim, waiting for Daddy to come get us after he'd gotten off from work. Nice memories. I'm glad my sister text messaged me today (3 times). It made me call her back and were able to plan this Fridays' activities. I'm looking forward to this and it should be a really nice visit.

Hope you all had a lovely Memorial Day weekend. Type to you soon. Love, m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home