Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Update on Paul

We went to the old home town on Friday to visit with my sister and her husband.

The whole family was there. We all went swimming, then gathered back at Kathey's house to visit and have dinner. It was a really nice time together. We all had our chances to tell Paul that we loved him and goodbye.

I pray that God will make his passing as painless and peaceful as possible. I think he's ready to go. He's in so much pain that he isn't comfortable in any position. Kathey and the girls are attending to his needs.

Please join me in praying for them all to have strength and to be comforted by the Holy Spirit to get them through this time of need. Thank you. Michelle.

3 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Thanks Michelle. m.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

Michelle,

May God wrap his loving strong arms around Paul. Lifting his spirit into eternity where he will be free from pain and suffering. I pray for comfort and peace for your family.

Hugs my friend!

3:06 PM  
Blogger M said...

Thank you so much. m.

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home