Monday, July 11, 2005

E-mail Pass Around

I know that you all get these things in the e-mail all the time. So instead of sending it out and MAKING you read this via e-mail, I am posting this so you can ELECT to read it if you want to. There are some that are rather funny. Enjoy! m.

Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my OWN pants.

I saw a woman wearing a tight shirt with "Guess" on it; So I said "Implants?" She hit me.

Why is it that we choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America?hmmmm....

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Man!...that was fun!"

I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose-fitting clothing. If I HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place!

When I was young we used to go "skinny dipping," now I just "chunky dunk." I love that one!

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over? Can I get an AMEN?, AMEN, Brothuhz and Sistuhz !!

Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in prison? hmmmm.

Wouldn't you know it...
Brain cells come and brain cells go, but FATcells live forever.

Why do I have to swear on the Bible in court when the Ten Commandments cannot be displayed in a federal building?

Bumper sticker of the year:
"If you can read this, thank a teacher -and, since it's in English, thank a soldier !!"

8 Comments:

Blogger Herge Smith said...

Tis my fav;

"A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Man!...that was fun!"

9:35 AM  
Blogger M said...

I like chunky dunky. It's fun to say! When Dave buys Cookies and Cream icecream, he tells Owen that he's having "Dog Breath and Chunky Chunks" Owen always gets a kick out of it. It's something about the words Chunk and Chunky, there fun to say.

9:57 AM  
Blogger M said...

be back in 5. gotta fix the boy some lunch...

9:58 AM  
Blogger Rowan said...

Wouldn't you know it...
Brain cells come and brain cells go, but FATcells live forever.


brilliant!

1:36 PM  
Blogger M said...

That's the pits isn't it?...

2:17 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

very funny stuff...I like the guess and the chunky!

4:28 PM  
Blogger M said...

my 2 favs...

6:47 PM  
Blogger M said...

I'm with ya one that one. Let's have an experiment.
Let's let the kids be instructed in the Bible, word for word with nothing left out or added in, and see how many kids 1.) drop out of school or 2.) end up in jail.

It would be very interesting to see the outcome of that study. They'd never do it. It just might turn out good contributing members of society... Ok, stepping off soapbox now.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home