Friday, July 15, 2005

An Early Morning Dream

It rained really hard last night and I had a hard time falling asleep, mostly because I had a Coca-Cola at 9 am yesterday. I finally get to sleep it seems and the boy and the husband are awake starting their day. I get up, fix the boy a bowl of cereal, he watches nick jr and I go back to sleep because I can't keep my eyes open.

Then comes the dream...

David and I take Owen and a friend of his, Katie, to see the latest kid flick. Everything goes well until we get in the car. The car is a complete mess, junk, toys, a blanket, and pillow; all these things are in the car. Why? I have no idea. It's a dream... "Dave, where's Owen?", I ask. "He's right here.”, he replies. "Ok, where's Katie?”, I ask. "She's here too.”, he says. All is fine, I see the children. They are both in their seatbelts in the car, just as they should be.

Dave decides that he wants to go to a video store, with the kids in tow. I agree; it should be fine. We get into the car and I'm searching for the children again. We are already down the street when we realise that we have forgotten Katie. "OMG. Where's Katie?", I ask.

We can't find her, she's not hiding under the blanket. The blanket looked like it had a child under it; which was why we thought she was with us. Then Owen disappears, but he's just looking for Katie. David realises that we must have left her at the video store.

We get back there as quickly as possible, and she's hiding in a storage closet. She thinks that she's playing a game. We got her into the car with Owen. The car has "miraculously" cleaned it-self. We take Katie home and I wake up.

It was more like a nightmare than a dream and I'm tired from it.

1 Comments:

Blogger M said...

It may have been a little warm in the house. That is interesting.

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home