Thursday, July 14, 2005

Dave's Birthday

I want to thank all of you who went to Scooter Commuter to wish Dave a happy birthday. He really appreciated it. :-)

He had a very nice birthday. He got off of work at a decent hour and we (Dave, Owen and I) joined his mother at a local seafood joint. It was really nice.

I am taking him out on a date Saturday in which we will dine out and then go see "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" on the big IMAX screen at the Edwards Cinema. Then we will return to an empty house, because Gammies gift to Dave is a sleepover for Owen! Yippee!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Rowan said...

sounds wonderful, maybe I can talk kmy husband into taking me to see WW&CF

12:01 PM  
Blogger M said...

Thanks ladies!!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

Happy belated Birthday Dave!!!

Today's my Mom's Birthday she is 55.

You live with a Cancer.. eeek!!!

3:35 PM  
Blogger M said...

Yes, I do. He's grown on me...

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home