Monday, July 11, 2005

Here...Comes...A...nother One.....

Ok. The Cousin-in-Law Misty sent me this one and so I'll answer here on the blog. :-)



1.What time is it: 2:53pm
2. Name as it appears on birth certificate: Michelle Dionne Maiden name
3. Were you named after anyone especially: After my great grandmother Stella Dionne
4. Nicknames: Chelle, My-Chelle, M., Babe, Sweetie, Mom, etc....
5. Piercing: ears
6. What is the most recent movie you've seen in the theater? Madagascar (snore)
7. Eye color: Brown/Green Hazel
8. Place of birth: Bay City, TX
9. Favorite foods: Chinese, Tex-Mex, Italian, Seafood
10. Ever been to Africa: Nope
11. Ever been toilet papering: nope
12. Ever love someone so much it made you cry: Dave and Owen
13. Ever been in a car accident: yep, 4-5 times, none my fault.
14. Croutons or bacon: neither
15. Favorite day of the week: Saturday
16. Favorite restaurant: Chili's
17. Favorite flower: Roses and African Violets
18. Favorite sport to watch: Basketball
19. Favorite drink: Demotervater
20. Favorite ice cream: Amy's Ice Cream, Belgian Chocolate made into a shake with whipped cream on top.
21. Disney or Warner Brothers: Either, depends on the movie
22. Favorite fast food restaurant: Whataburger
23. What color is your bedroom carpet: no carpet
24. How many times did you fail your driver's test: twice. Mom phsyched me out the first two times, after that Dad wouldn't let her talk to me for the third. Thanks Dad!
26. Which store would you Max out your credit card at: Jared's Galleria of Jewelry!!
27. What do you do most often when you are bored: read, watch tv or get on the pooter.
28. Bedtime: 11:30-midnight.
29. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest ? Not sure, putting it on the blog.
30. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond: same as above.
31. Who are you most curious about the response to this questionnaire: Herge Smith
32. Favorite TV Show: What Not To Wear, but then you already knew that.
33. Last person you went to dinner with? Dave and the boy!
34. Ford or Chevy: Ford Focus Stationwagon SE (current ride)
35. What are you listening to right now?: nothing
36. What is your favorite color: Purple
37. Lake, ocean or river? Ocean.
38. How many tattoos do you have? none yet, but hopefully soon!
39. Time you finished this e-mail: 3:07pm
40. Which came first the chicken or the egg: Chicken, of course...duh!

9 Comments:

Blogger Herge Smith said...

Chelle??? Why what??

Whataburger? is that real - so cool - you guys have the best names for stuff.

How many tattoos do you have? none yet, but hopefully soon! - more info please??

4:36 PM  
Blogger Herge Smith said...

Hold up - being dim - get the Chelle - as in Michelle - Sorry, really really slow. It's been hot, my brain don't work so well in the heat. (or cold or mild)

4:50 PM  
Blogger M said...

My brain doesn't work very well in heat either. Yeah, Whataburger is the best "fast food" hamburger. The best hamburger in town is Pappa's Burgers. They make them with ground sirloin, (good cut of meat)lots of fresh veggies (lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles-dill only please).

The tattoo thing: I've been thinking about getting a tatt for about 16-17 years. Now mind you for almost 15 of those years I've been married and Dave always said that he'd divorce me if I got one. I love my husband much more than any old tattoo, so I never thought I'd get one. Then they became the "in" thing and I never want to be "in". Then they kind of went back out. I started thinking about getting one again. Well, after 14 or so years off "playing around" with the idea of a tattoo, he's decided that he won't divorce me after all. I knew I'd break down that stubborn German one day...:-)

So anyway, I've been looking for a small discreet butterfly to symbolize my faith and the transformation that Christ has made in my life. I feel like I've gone from this ugly bug, inside. to this beautiful soul, thus a butterfly. I'd like a Pheonix for the same reason, but they are all really complicated and BIG. I've found several butterflies on Tattoofinder.com that I like, but I have a specific design in mind. They've come close, but I'm not quite there. The artist that I like is Jeanie Newby. Her work is pretty, but not too "scary" tattoo-ish.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Herge Smith said...

So you weren't always a Christian then? (Being nosey)

I haven't got any tattoos - I'm super fickle, and if I like it now, I'll hate it tomorrow. Right now, if I was to get one i'd have the doubtful guest. I love him - you can tell right. I've always been a big fan of Gorey - I'm really pleased I've managed to shoe horn him into my silliness.

Anyway, you were saying about becoming a Christian...

6:58 PM  
Blogger M said...

I was always a baptized Christian, but there was a time in there, before I met David, that my walk was not so close with Jesus. I never read the bible, and I was questioning my faith. I knew in my head that Jesus died to save me, but I didn't know it in my heart.

When I started dating David church just came with the package and I was cool with that. Then I started working to the daycare at the church and got involved with the kids. We moved to Houston a nd I got another job at a daycare that was affliated with the church and school there. I worked with the junior high kids(11-14 year olds). So when they went to church events I went as a chaperone.

It was at "Aquire the Fire" that I felt the Holy Spirit on me like never before. I was totally convicted by my faulty thinking and actions and I felt so bad. Then suddenly it was like a giant wave of cool water came down over me and I was washed clean. I was never so happy in my life as I was at that moment. I felt like my heart was going to fly out of my chest, that I was soaring high above the earth and I was so happy and yet I was crying like a baby, releasing all the hurt and shame I'd carried around with me for my whole life. It's the most amazing feeling in the world.

7:23 PM  
Blogger M said...

Thanks Misty. I'll most likely do that. Dave & I hung around at Extreme Tattoo on Montrose and Westheimer about 2 months ago. We did look at all the books, checked out the shop and clientele. One of the artists has had his work published before. I'd seen it on the internet on the fantasy art sites. He was really good.

My oldest sister, Kathey, is supposed to get a miniature of the tattoo that Paul, her husband, had on his shoulder. She wants me to go with her and not get a tatt until she can go with me. Meanwhile, I'm taking that time to figure out what I really want. A perfectly roundish butterfly with lilac wings that fade into pale aqua and a little jade green body. Thanks for the advice.

9:16 PM  
Blogger Herge Smith said...

Thanks for the background on your faith... it's interesting, in the UK religion doesn't have the same impact on the public as it appears to have in the US. For example, if anyone mentioned God after the London bombings it would have been a really weird jarring moment.

Funny ain't it - our cultures are so similar in some respects and so different in others.

Again, thanks for sharing.

5:58 AM  
Blogger M said...

Thanks for asking. :-)

6:26 AM  
Blogger M said...

Thanks! I usually get the #5 or the chicken sandwich, not sure the number on that, might be the #7. Oh and a rootbeer!!! mmmm. yummy and no caffeine!, well, if they serve IBC Rootbeer, if not, it's lemonade all the way baby!!

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home