Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy Independence Day!

Hello all my fellow Americans! I was watching President Bush's address and I picked up on one of the lines in his speech, "Liberty is worth fighting for! " Right on, Mr. President!

Liberty is worth the fight. It's not going to be pretty and these days doesn't "seem" to be the popular thing, depending on who you ask (media and Hollywood), but I do believe that it is the right thing to do.

I love our president. I think he is a good and Godly man, and that he will not intentionally take us to harm. Please join me in praying for our President and all our leaders, servicemen and women, that they are given wise counsel by the Holy Spirit and do what God wants for His creation.

For if God is with us, who can be against us???


Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD... Psalm 33:12

7 Comments:

Blogger TamWill said...

Yes we do need to keep our President and our troops in our prayers, for they need it! I am thankful that we have a Godly Commander and Chief. Happy Independence Day and I enjoy your blog.

9:52 AM  
Blogger M said...

Thanks! Where are all you guys coming from? This is great! My little blog is getting traffic! Yippee!

9:55 AM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Your blog is the prettiest I have seen!No doubt. I dont even know you but I do know that I like you and that you are a nice, giving, loving person...all from your little pretty blog. Thank YOU!! Your neighbor & fellow Texan, Tammy

12:22 PM  
Blogger M said...

Thank you so much for your kind words. Come by anytime! :-)

6:10 PM  
Blogger M said...

We did! Hope your was nice as well. :-) btw: Your characature is adorable. Did "L. Williams" do yours? Dave and I have ones of us done back in '97 at our church's Fall Festival. I'd like to have one of Owen done so we'd have a set.

2:06 PM  
Blogger Tim & Cynthia Johnston said...

I love our President as well. God Bless America

3:13 PM  
Blogger M said...

Thanks for stopping by!!

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home