Friday, August 26, 2005

My Happy List

Of course this was stolen from Martha!! It's nice to have happy, cheerful people around!!!

These are the things that are currently helping me to be a happy gal!

Choir ~ Just started last night!
Owie & Dave
the sound of Dave's little beep, beep of his scooter, he's home!!
Watching the boy jump up and down with excitement that Daddy is home.
Time away from home visiting friends.
Time at home comforted by my family.
Parents in Laws ~ strangely enough, I love them to death!
My blogging family!!! I love all of you so very much and miss you when you are not around.
Church
Playgroup
the other Mammas
cool breezes ~ looking forward to those!
playing d&d with my friends.
seeing their kids and mine getting along!
a clean kitchen sink.
a mowed lawn and the smell of fresh cut grass!
Butterflies
Rainy skies
Sunshine on the water, sparkling on the rippling flowing river or ocean.
my family.
Albert the cat.
Music.
Good movies

I guess that's all for now...

6 Comments:

Blogger garfer said...

Enjoy playing D&D!
For goodness sake woman, acquire a sensible hobby!

11:25 AM  
Blogger M said...

I do have some very sensible lady-like hobbies...I like to read, cross stitch, cook, sing in the church choir and a few other things. I am a very sensible and practical woman. D&D is my one hobby that I can escape the riggars of life and go kill people legally. You can't begrudge me that once a week can you??? :-)

2:22 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

Good list... I can only say I have never played D&D!!! I also have never read Harry Potter, and I don't like Star Trek. LMAO... I am so not a sci-Fi girl!

2:27 PM  
Blogger M said...

That's ok Martha. Not everybody can be normal... j/k! :-D

2:38 PM  
Blogger P-Ratt said...

I've never played D&D either. I'll have to fix that one of these days.

My weird obsession is anime & manga (cartoons and comics for grown-ups).

I think men have worse hobbies. Guns, motorcycles, and electronics are freaking expensive hobbies.

9:22 PM  
Blogger M said...

I'm lucky. Dave's main hobby is wine making. It has a start up cost of $25. That's pretty cheap considering most hobbies have a start up cost of at least $50-$100. I don't count the Scooter as a toy for Dave since he sold his car to get the scooter and it is his daily ride rain or shine.

1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home