Tuesday, December 06, 2005

What To Do, What To Do?

The weather is beautiful and chilly; the wind is stiff, yet refreshing. Here I sit at the computer, as usual, wondering what to write about. After all, we must keep our status on the Creme dela Creme listing... (You need to post often to stay on...)

Today I have several things that NEED to be done. Boring I am sure, but I am going to share them with you anyway. Ha!

I really need to get through all of the laundry so that David and I will have clean clothes to wear on our cruise next week. We are taking a 5 night Western Caribbean cruise starting on Monday and we will be back, hopefully with lots of pictures, on Saturday. I'm going to look for a new mask to put up on my wall. I collect ceramic masks and have a nice collection. Sadly, my favourite mask was broken when the boy was "practising" gymnastics on the "big green chair" in our living room and his foot knocked it off of the wall. I was really upset because it was the most beautiful masks I have and I've had it since I was 15. Mom and I purchased it in the French Quarter market in New Orleans in 1984. So, anyway, I'm in the "market" for another mask. I thought I might glue it back together, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

I also need to go to the store today for extremely domestic items. They are as follows:
Toilet Paper
Paper Towels
Dishwashing Detergent.
Told you it was boring...

I also need to get a report folder for David today. He turns in his last poetry project tomorrow and has his last exams are on Saturday. Please join me in praying that he does really well and lives up to his potential.

I also want to make cookies today. I have this great Brown Sugar Chocolate Chip cookie recipe that I've been wanting to make for a couple of weeks now. I took the butter and eggs out to get to room temperature. They should be good to go this afternoon.

Well, I am off to get the boy from school and run errands. Such is my life as I know it. Terribly average and mundane it is, but it's mine and I suppose I like it that way, otherwise it would be different. :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger garfer said...

Swanky cruises eh? Lucky for some.
I suppose I could go for a cruise to the Norwegian Fjords. Very beautiful apparently, but also freezing.
Good luck to Dave with his exams.

1:56 PM  
Blogger M said...

Lucky, nothing... We booked and paid for that sucker a year in advance. Got a good deal on it though, so I guess that part is lucky... :-)

Thanks, I'll share your well wishes with the hubby. :-D

2:26 PM  
Blogger M said...

Ho ho! I never got around to them. I can send you the recipe if you like or I can post it, so everybody can get in on the fun! :-)

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home