Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I Was Tagged!!!

I was tagged by TamWil, so since I haven't done a meme in a while, here goes nothin'!



Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Cashier at a convenience store (worst job EVER!)
2. DJ at a local hotel bar (COOLEST job ever!)
3. Receptionist for a couple of insurance companies ( Good job for someone with ADD.)
4. Youth Counselor and Daycare worker (all ages infants to teens)

Four movies you could watch over and over:
In order of favourites!
1. Gigi!
2. Auntie Mame!
3. The Harry Potter Series
4. Lord of the Rings Series

Four places you've lived:
1. Bay City, Texas
2. Richmond, Texas
3. Rosenberg, Texas
4. Houston, Texas
and in that order.


Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Most Haunted
2. What Not to Wear
3. The whole Food Network afternoon lineup. (Who -Hoo Dave Lieberman is a HOTTIE!)
4. 7th Heaven

Four places you've been on vacation:
1. San Diego, CA.
2. Los Angeles, CA.
3. New Orleans, LA.
4. Austin, TX.
There have been more, like the western Caribbean, but I'll post on that later...


Four websites you visit daily:
1. Sniffy at Cakesniffers Beware
2. Garfer at Tunnocks Teacakes Forever!
3. T.I. at I'm Just Sayin'
4. The Pimp Daddy at S.I.D.

Four of your favorite foods:
1. Spaghetti with my sauce!
2. TEX-MEX
3. Chinese
4. STEAK!

Four places you'd rather be right now:
1. Depositing a check for $50 million!! Who wouldn't????
2. Traveling the world.
3. In a pool with my honey!
4. Anywhere with the hubby and boy!

Four Bloggers you are tagging:
Who shall be next...
1. Mollo!
2. Les Sniffmeister!
3. Pissoff!
4. Stupid Irish Daddy!

Y'all can opt out if you want, but I'm curious of the answers. :-)

12 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Yep, that's where the hubby graduated from h.s. Small world indeed. :-)

10:35 AM  
Blogger TD said...

MHN, I have to say that your movie answer was a bit of a copout. You can't choose a series! That is cheating!

Which of the movies?

10:51 PM  
Blogger M said...

Ok Tom. for you, eventhough I DO LOVE the whole series', #4 HP and #1&3 of LOTR, it's a tie for those. Besides, I have so many fav movies that it would be really hard to compile them in a list. :-)

11:04 AM  
Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

Gigi??? Get serious! It's one of the most awful films in existence! :D

:sniff: And you don't visit me daily... :(

3:10 PM  
Blogger M said...

Thanks M!

No one has to love my fav movies except for Dave, er me... ;-)

Spirit,
are you sure you aren't Irish and Catholic? You've really got the guilt thing working!! (Irish Catholic guilt);-)

4:48 PM  
Blogger S.I.D. said...

Tag Painless and Done.

Whats wrong with Irish Catholic Guilt or ICG as we lovingly call it?

We got an ICG booster injection in 3rd year at school.

Sorry.Really sorry.Please forgive me.

6:02 PM  
Blogger M said...

Not a thing. I'm a quarter Irish and went to Catholic school as a kid, so I've got a pretty healthy dose of it as well and am conditioning the boy to it. :-) HA!

10:07 PM  
Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

You don't need God for guilt, but he does tend to foster its development.

7:14 PM  
Blogger pissoff said...

MHN, beat ya to it. Been there and done that but thanks for the thought.

3:56 PM  
Blogger M said...

Spirit,
so I've heard. :-)

No problemo, April. :-D

5:06 PM  
Blogger Greg - Cowboy in the Jungle said...

Good 4 by 4!

8:34 PM  
Blogger M said...

Thanks for the complement Greg!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home