Sunday, January 15, 2006

Secret Places

Everyone needs a secret place. A place that they are totally free to be themselves, uncensored by family, co-workers, fellow church members, or anyone else who may know them in the "REAL WORLD".

It's kinda funny, on the blogs we refer to our physical acquaintances as our real world, like those we talk to in "cyber space" don't have flesh and bone. "Oh, you aren't REAL because I can't touch you or see your face when you read my dribble."

Of course our blogger friends are real and sometimes much more important to us than the ones who slaughter us in our "real world". I have found a great deal of understanding from my blogger friends. They feel for me when I hurt and grieve. They know when I am kidding, also they have helped me to heal over the past almost 9 months.

I trust my blogging friends ever so much more than alot of my supposed "real world" friends. Gee, I wonder why. You all know why. It's the same way you all feel and partially why we blog. (Being general here, but I think that I may have hit the nail on the head...)

Of course, in all fairness, I do have some very lovely friends in my "real world" that I can trust. They know who they are and I wish that we could see each other more often. (Darn that life getting in the way...)

If you find a place to just be; let me know. I made the mistake in the beginning of giving out my url to everybody I know. Stupid, trusting, gullible girl... sighing heavily...

1 Comments:

Blogger M said...

It's been a great pleasure getting to know you, Jen. :-) Ever talk to Applewhite anymore???

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home