Thursday, May 25, 2006

Prayer Request

Today my son found his Gammie on the floor in her bedroom. She had collapsed and had been there since yesterday some time after noon. We called 911 and the ambulance took her to the hospital. I haven't heard much. My husband is with her as well as her other sons and her husband is on his way home from Dallas. Since he had been inbetween jobs and is working contract, she doesn't have any insurance and her medicare doesn't "kick-in" until July. Please pray for her recovery and that the hospital bill won't be outrageous, although I know that it will be. Thank You. m.

5 Comments:

Blogger serendipity said...

I hope she's ok. Thinking of you

4:07 AM  
Blogger M said...

She'll be ok. She was severely dehydrated and had a huge red mark all over her right arm. They have not diagnosed her arm yet, but it looks like cellulitus, then again, I'm not a doctor, so what do I know.

Owen got to talk to her on the phone last night, so he's feeling better about the situation.

We are going to see her today & finish cleaning up the bedroom, where we found her.

7:18 AM  
Blogger Rowan said...

your in my thoughts.

2:34 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Thank goodness she is doing better and Owen is reassured.

Take Care!

3:19 PM  
Blogger M said...

Thanks so much for your kind thoughts and prayers. She seems to be recovering nicely. Hopefully, she'll be home soon.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home