Friday, July 15, 2005

Let's Lighten the Mood, Shall We???

Another Quiz:

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? Colorado Springs, CO. or Seattle, Washington.
2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?A Multi-coloured horozontal striped sweater with a hood and zipper closure. I know, Stacy and Clinton would FREAK!
3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? I don't remember, but the last song I downloaded was The Middle by Jimmy Eat World.
4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? The first time I wake up is when Owen climbs into the bed at 6:30, second time is about 7:30am.
5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? It's a toss up between the stove/oven (gas) or the 6 quart Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer.
6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Piano, so I could accompany myself when I sing!!
7. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? Neither, love my little Focus stationwagon. :-)
8. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTER LIFE? ABSOLUTELY.
9. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? "The Best Mouse Cookie Ever!"
10.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Winter, I love the cold. Then I can breathe.
11. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? A bunch of crap!
12. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? Cheeseburgers, all the way with mayo, no mustard. For the UK-ers "All the way" is a burger with: lettuce, onions, pickles and tomato. :-)
13. FAVORIITE FLOWER? Roses and African violets
14. YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Amy's Ice Cream as stated on another post.
15. FAVORITE SONG TO LISTEN TO IN THE CAR? Autoban by Kraftwerk.
16. FAVORITE ERA IN HISTORY? THE 20's!!!!
17. FAVORITE WAY TO RELAX? Sitting in the dark listening to the iPod and singing along to the songs after everybody has gone to bed.
18. BUTTER, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN? no butter, with Garlic flavoured popcorn topper.
19. FAVORITE COLOR? Purple
20. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE? Ford Focus Station Wagon SE
21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SANDWICH? The Rueben at Katz's Deli!! no russian dressing please!
22.WHO DO YOU LOOK MOST LIKE IN YOUR FAMILY? my dad. :-)
23. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Bay City, TX.
24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Basketball - some of these questions are repeaters...
25. FAVORITE LOVE SONG? Currently,
The Middle by Jimmy Eat World. Ask me tomorrow and the answer will probably change. :-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Martha said...

Love it! All great answers!!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

Love it! All great answers!!

2:09 PM  
Blogger M said...

tanks!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Herge Smith said...

Kraftwerk - good choice - as for Jimmy Eat World - Michelle!?!

Nah, joking... I'd love to say that I'd rather eat Sushi (which I love) over a hamburger, but it just ain't so. I love a burger - although all the ones here are crap.

5:29 PM  
Blogger M said...

Dave turned me on to Kraftwerk when we were dating, them and the Sugarcubes, and well, punk in general. Although I did have a pre-disposition to punk already.
I love "The Middle" Hey, don't write yourself off yet. It's only in your head you feel left out, looked down on. Just try your best. Try everything you can. Just don't worry what they tell themselves when your away. It just takes some time. Little bit in the middle after while everything will be just fine. Everything, everything will be alright, alright!

It's got a really positive message. And a good beat! You can do drummer hair with it!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! [g]!

You wanna really good burger? You come to TEXAS, Baby! Those Black Angus cows really make great burgers and steaks, roasts, and, and, and... We have THE BEST burgers anywhere!!! imesho (in my ever so humble opinion)

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home