Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Ranting

It's strange how ranting on certain subjects will make you feel better. You think, "Hey, if I get this off my chest then I'll feel better." Not necessarily so. Sometimes the rant makes you feel worse.

I should have just ignored that stupid woman from Jean's blog and risen above the muck and mire, but I didn't. I allowed some other person to have way too much power over me and my emotions and it was a very weak thing to do.

I'm ashamed that I didn't take my own advice to take a higher road. I hope that I haven't caused Jean any grief. This person may well have been a friend of hers, although, I was polite to her on Jean's blog. But I certainly "ripped her a new one" on mine. That was a stupid and immature thing to do. Can't say I won't do it again, but I'll try my best to keep this blog as nice as possible.

I'll still state my opinions, but I'll try my best to not get annoyed with the anonymous statements from those who I really don't care about anyway. Really who is this person to me??? No one, she's a blip on the screen and I will keep her that way. My regulars and those who actually come visit me, those are the lovely people I care about.

Deb~ You have no power over me.

5 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Thanks Lillie, and yes you are definitely part of that group I love so dearly. :-)

8:50 AM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Mhn-Do you think there really is a Deb? Or is "Deb" a mask worn by someone else?

Sorry, this bothers me because I am reading between the lines and I see more to it...forgive me.

I adore you and your blog.

11:50 AM  
Blogger M said...

Thanks. I adore yours as well. I hope there is a "Deb", because if there is not, there will be alot of explaing to do on that persons' part.

I really don't think it is Jean, if that's what you are thinking. She and I have had our fair share of "issues" with each other. Jean has never to my knowledge been afraid to tell me or anyone else what is on her mind. She and I are very much alike on that, and quite a few other things. That's probably why we rub each other the wrong way sometimes. We usually have a tiff, then get back together after the rounds of apologies.

So what is on your mind? What do you see that I might be missing?

12:24 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

I will email you :O) lol

12:55 PM  
Blogger M said...

You are very welcome Lillie! :-)

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home