Thursday, September 01, 2005

Seven 7's

Here are the 7 sevens, but actually, mine are 6 sevens... enjoy!


7 things I plan to do before I die:

1. Sing the National Anthem at a major sporting event. (Astros or Rockets game would do it. Anybody got any connections? I'm ready!)
2. Be debt free.
3. Have my own Roller Rink! Yeah!!!
4. Finish my BA and go all the way to PhD.
5. Have another child.
6. Live in a colder climate.
7. Learn to paint.

7 things I can do:
1. Chew gum and walk at the same time. :-p
2. See in the dark. I'm part elvish... ;-)
3. I can roller skate.
4. I am a good bluffer.
5. I swim under water.
6. I can sing all four vocal parts of Handel's Halleluia Chorus.
7. I can play mind games, but I choose not to.

7 things I can not do:
1. I could never have casual sex.
2. I can't raise my right arm, even a little bit.
3. I can not drink as much alchohol as I used to be able to.
4. I can not drive the speed limit. I have to be a bit over!
5. I can not abide people who do not have common sense.
6. I do not handle money well, but I am working on that.
7. I can not resist the darker side of the human experience.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex :
1. Warm soft lips.
2. Looking me straight in the eye ~ very sexy.
3. A quick wit.
4. A nice bum.
5. A biteable neck (part vampire, remember...).
6. Clean hands.
7. Nice smile and teeth.

7 things I say most often:
1. Actually...
2. HOLY GUACAMOLE!
3. Do what you are told! (to the boy.)
4. Daaaaaaaaaang!
5. Did I just say that out loud?
6. I love you baby...
7. Commere and let mama give you a huuuuug!

7 celebrity crushes:
1. Orlando Bloom (nice eyes)
2. Elijah Wood (in profile, he looks like Dave!)
3. Tom Welling (Smallville's Clark Kent ~ he's got the lips...)
4. Constantine Maroulis. He seems kinda cheesey now, but when he looks right at the camera his eyes burn right through ya and oops, I made a moist spot...
5. Greg Vaughn (General Hospitals current "Lucky", nice smile and eyes.)
6. Jonathan Jackson ( GH's original "Lucky" it's the lip thing.)
7. David Wenham (Faramir LOTR Two Towers. That is one hot man!!! He's got it all. WHEW!! Lip Smackin' Good, let me tell ya!)
8. Karl Urban (played Eomer LOTR Two Towers, can't leave him out!! Ooo, same sentiments as David Wenham, What a man, what a man,
what a man, what a mighty fine man... Say it again, now! Yes he is...)

7 people I want to do this:
I wouldn't want to bug others with this, so if you wanna, then do it. If you don't, then don't. :-)

9 Comments:

Blogger Rowan said...

sorry M, already recently done it, but you can tell what your type is by reading through your crushes - your husband! A lot of them bear a strong resemblance to him I think, that's awesome.

Why can't you raise your right arm?

9:04 AM  
Blogger M said...

Yeah, what can I say...I've got a thing for my husband!

I have 80% paralysis in my right arm. Injury at birth.

10:52 AM  
Blogger TamWill said...

OMG Mhn I must be behind the times b/c I do not recognize any of the crushes except Orlando Bloom...Geez Louise I really do not know these others !!

Holy Guacamole-that is a good one, and daaaanng I say that alot myself, usually it is dang-it :O)

Enjoyed your list!

2:44 PM  
Blogger M said...

Google these guys. They are hotties of the FIRST degree. Most of them were in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy movies.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

I'm back.. glad to see you! Been a rough week emotionally. My heart is aching...

3:37 PM  
Blogger M said...

It's been a tough week for everybody. God uses all for good. It'll turn out ok in the end. It's just getting to the end.

7:36 AM  
Blogger M said...

You were supposed to "tag" seven others to do this meme, but I figured everybody was too busy right now with school & work that I didn't want to bother them with it.

7:36 AM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Mhn-The anthem is a hard song to sing, but i betcha you know how to do it. Why don't you make a couple of cd's and send them to The Houston Astro's Manager and to the President of Minute Maid?? You could do it!

Let me know because I will be there with bells on :O)

6:40 PM  
Blogger M said...

I'll have to get Dave on that one. He knows how to work the recorder...

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home