Thursday, September 01, 2005

Today is Muy Better!

Today is so much better. I'd like to give a great big shout out to Garfer! He replied with wisdom and sensitivity to my anger and pain. I thank you very much Garf. You are a really good friend and I love ya for it!! :-)

Today we close on our financial restructuring. Now we can get that blasted fence fixed. I better not hear one peep out of our crazy next door neighbor! When we get it done it will add value to the house & we'll finally have a decent yard for parties and for Owen to play. i can't wait. I'll post before and after pics.

4 Comments:

Blogger thordora said...

Spend some money on a catapult. Put half composted food in and lob it over every week or so. Give him a real problem....

6:50 PM  
Blogger M said...

Yep, throwing caution and old compost to the wind and over the fence!! :-)

9:57 PM  
Blogger Rowan said...

yay for pics

9:05 AM  
Blogger M said...

I don't know, the back yard is pretty ugly... now.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home