Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Ain't It Always the Way...

Well, the repairlady came over and looked at our washer. She said that she called all over and none of the shops had the hose she needed to repair our washer; so she had to order it. Should be here in 3-5 days. I get to call her when it comes in. Yippee (not a happy yippee either...). :-l She did go ahead and order the other hose that goes with it and will replace both even though the other one looks fine. That's a good thing, so really nothing much to fuss about.

Good News: (I Think...)

Dave is getting to do an internship at U of H on a local magazine and if he puts in 1 hour every week, then his name will be printed as Assistant Editor. We are hoping that this will help Dave get his foot in the door for his writing career. We'll see. :-)

8 Comments:

Blogger P-Ratt said...

Cool beans! Congrats Dave!

8:54 PM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Kudo's Dave :O)

It is hard to be without your washing machine, I was cranky while waiting for mine to be back in business...seems my twins had some pebbles in their cargo pockets and they clogged the turn basin!

You know how it is :)

9:56 PM  
Blogger M said...

Mollo~
I'll pass on the kuddos to Dave! :-D

Tammy~
I am totally cranky. i'm not good at keeping up with the laundry anyway, so this puts me really far behind. Guess I'll just have to get my butt in gear when it gets fixed.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Rowan said...

nice...really swell, god I HATe repairmen.

9:55 AM  
Blogger M said...

Ours was a lady. First time for that and she was pretty nice.

10:03 AM  
Blogger Sniffy said...

Woo-hoo! Potential good times then. Hope things pan out and that your washing machine stays trouble-free for many moons to come.

2:21 PM  
Blogger M said...

Thank you Boogie!!!

9:44 AM  
Blogger M said...

Let's hope so. We're about to run out of underwear and the laundry mats around here are kinda scary.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home