Monday, October 03, 2005

Warning: Potential Moanfesting Afoot!

Ok. So herewego.

I think it all started about 3 weeks ago, maybe 4. You all remember the It Hurts to Pee incident. Well, first I had the bladder infection, ouch! Then the antibiotics gave me a yeast infection during the week that Rita hit and the car went kaput! Then of course my body decides to remind me that I can have children(even though none have materialised since Owen), by sending Aunt Flo to visit.

I finally get all of the "nether region" taken care of and the car fixed and we think we are about to get caught up when.............

Duh, duh, duuuuuhnn..........the blasted Clothes Washer decides to leak all over the garage floor. Of course right about then I'm thanking God that we haven't had enough funds to do the remodeling that would have put the laundry area INSIDE the house. The water is being soaked up by the dirty clothes. It's a mess and the repairman won't be able to come until tomorrow. Peachy. Another $200 down the hole.

When will it stop? When will all this insanity end? By Dave's Beard!, when will we get caught up????? I fear we shall never get caught up and will always be 100 steps behind. Paranoia is really setting in, as if I hadn't had a touch of it before...

So just how do you spell a guttural scream???? Is it something like AAAAHHHHHUUUUUURRRHHHHHHGGGGGGG!!!? Of course the weeping must commence as well. Just curling up into a ball and rocking back & forth and crying a low grown up woman kind of moanish cry. It's pathetic.

Well, duck all that cryin'! I'll just put on the iPod and listen to the Killers and sit in the Cross Stitch corner and try to be productive.

Man it sucks being an adult!

7 Comments:

Blogger garfer said...

I hate all forms of kerfuffle (fave word) and upset. Everything should run swimmingly, if it doesn't that definitely isn't my fault.
Own the problem? Pah!

2:08 AM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Michelle-I understand! Seems like life is always throwing one curve ball after another.

Hang it there!

8:15 AM  
Blogger M said...

Garfer~
I'm with you. I can't stand drama of any sort, which is kind of strange since I LOVE acting!

Ivy~
Thanks. I would totally FREAK! Anytime that I'm paid via check, I cash it at their bank and deposit the cash at my bank. That way I don't get screwed. I had the same thing happen with a paycheck. It took them 3 times to run it through with funds. After that we just statred the before mentioned process. It's a pain, but you get youir money & don't end up with any NSF notices coming out of your account.

Tam~
Thanks. I'm hanging on as long as the "one armed wonder" can. :-) Sometimes the hand gets slippery though. ;-) Nice baseball analogy!!!

9:20 AM  
Blogger Sniffy said...

You'll be fine, don't worry. Just stay calm and be sensible (which I know you are), you know it'll get sorted eventually.

3:11 PM  
Blogger M said...

Thanks T. :-)

4:21 PM  
Blogger Rowan said...

Yeah, you'd think by my age I'd have SOME form of savings, but I don't. Everytime I get a few grand stashed away, that's when we need a new car suddenly, our roof has collapsed, or some other atrocity has taken place. Remember, God puts the big problems on those who can handle it!

9:58 AM  
Blogger M said...

That's how our savings has been going for the last oh, 15 years! Something major always comes up. It's a vicious cycle and makes you just want to take to the bed for the rest of you life...

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home