Saturday, October 08, 2005

Lament For the Chimp

Hello Bloggerland.

Today is indeed a sad day in the Land of the Bloggers. One of our very own is getting ready to close up shop. The Angry Chimp, whom we all love and revere as one of the best bloggers, if not the absolute best, is going to give up blogging. He has entertained us with his blog and all of the wonderful articles, comic strips and humour and I for one, am going to miss him greatly. Please join me in one last "Hurrah!" and go visit the Chimp for the last time. We love you Angry Chimp!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Sniffy said...

I agree 100% Michelle. Herge has produced some truly wonderful stuff and we're all very privileged to have been part of that.

Goodbye Angry Chimp, we wish you contentment in your retirement.

2:43 PM  
Blogger pissoff said...

Yeah...I'm trying to avoid it that was it won't actually happen.

4:54 PM  
Blogger M said...

I've been in a funk all day. I love Herge and all of you guys. You are like my extended family and I miss you all when your busy or I've been away. I just hope he still contributes on Shut Up.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

hmm.. why is he packing up?? maybe a "break" would serve him better!!!

1:36 AM  
Blogger M said...

I'm not sure, but what he did on that blog was labor intensive and he may have felt alot of pressure to keep it up for his admirers.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Sniffy said...

Come Michelle, time to give us some insights into your windswept world! Or a quiz or something (but nothing religious because I can't do them)

1:32 PM  
Blogger M said...

Ok. I have made notes for 3 posts. I will get them up asap. :-D

2:15 PM  
Blogger Sniffy said...

You make notes?

Fuck! Am I supposed to be making notes? Nobody told me about notes.

2:22 PM  
Blogger M said...

I keep notes because I tend to forget what I want to write about if I don't do right then. It never fails, when ispiration strikes, I'm either driving or in the shower. Neither place too terribly convenient for jotting a quick note.

Blast! Another post topic!

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home