Monday, January 16, 2006

The Devil's Beatitudes

Unfortunately, I fall into these categories from time to time, as we all do. God's grace, however, is that we get to wake up every morning to a fresh new day to start doing what He wants us too. I want to be a better person. Hopefully, I'll be able to let my anger go and start living for Him instead of me. I can't stand this separation from God that I have because of the continued anger that is living in my heart. This is just what is on my mind and in my heart about me. I'm not judging anyone else for I have a huge tree in my eye, so please, don't be offended. Much love and affection to you! m.


The Devil's Beatitudes

1. Blessed are those who are too tired, too busy, too distracted to spend two to four hours once a week with their
fellow Christians--they are my best workers.

2. Blessed are those Christians who wait to be asked and expect to be thanked -- I can use them.

3. Blessed are the touchy who stop going to church -- they are my missionaries.

4. Blessed are the trouble makers -- they shall be called my children.

5. Blessed are the complainers -- I'm all ears to them.

6. Blessed are those who are bored with the gospel preachers' mannerisms and mistakes -- for they get nothing out of the sermons.

7. Blessed is the church member who expects to be invited to his own church -- for he is a part of my plan.

8. Blessed are those who gossip -- for they shall cause strife and division that pleases me.

9. Blessed are those who are easily offended -- for they will soon get angry and quit going to church.

10. Blessed are those who do not give at least the tithe to carry on God's work-- for they are my helpers.

11. Blessed is he who professes to love God but hates his brother and sister-- for he shall be with me forever.

12. Blessed are you who, when you read this, think it is about other people and not yourself -- I've got you too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home