Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Delete, Delete, Delete...

So, the hubby's phone sucks. So he's using one of our old phones that we never got around to donating to the women's shelters. He went through and deleted a bunch of numbers that I had programmed in the phone, you know, since it used to be mine.

Several of the numbers were quite satisfying. People we don't or won't talk to anymore. Yes, we are mean s.o.b.'s and there ARE people that we choose not to speak to. Indeed, we are going to hell. See ya on the party bus.

Today, I have spent the majority of it trying to contact SEARS to find out the status of a part that the technician ordered two weeks ago. HOLY CRAP!! We will have to wait until June 7 to get the part in to fix our washing machine!~ June 7!!!! That's almost A MONTH without a washer!!! I told the lady, who had the unfortunate task of calling me, that this was unacceptable and that SEARS needed to change their procedures.

We've had our Kenmore Elite Calypso <----stated in full name so you won't go buy one, break down on us 4 times in the last year and it flooded our garage twice! Even the technicians say that they are crappy machines and NOT to buy one. Each time the bugger broke, it took 3-4 WEEKS to get it working again.

As soon as we are up on our service agrgeement, we are replacing the albatros for a cheapy model with no whistles and no bells. I refuse to have a machine that thinks it is smarter than me, other than my G5!

6 Comments:

Blogger Rowan said...

hrm....what whistles and bells did it clalim to have? just curiuos.

8:25 AM  
Blogger M said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:49 PM  
Blogger M said...

Well, it could tell by how much clothing you had in it whether it needed much watch or a little water, it also had automatic temeprature sensors by the weight of the clothes. It has this fancy computer in it which was supposed to be more gentle with your clothes. I ruined more jeans with that thing than i did with our so called "inferior" machine.

7:49 PM  
Blogger garfer said...

Can't you just get an illegal Mexican immigrant to hand wash your clothes.

You could keep them in the loft or something.

3:50 PM  
Blogger M said...

I probably could, but then do I really want someone in my house who I don't know AND who doesn't speak a lick of the language that I do??? Besides that, I'm REALLY particular about my laundry. :-)

4:47 PM  
Blogger darl said...

"Several of the numbers were quite satisfying. People we don't or won't talk to anymore. Yes, we are mean s.o.b.'s and there ARE people that we choose not to speak to. Indeed, we are going to hell. See ya on the party bus."

If people really go to hell for this type of thing. I"m in trouble.

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home