Friday, July 14, 2006

A Milestone...(No pun intended)

Ok, so I'm a pretty sizable Suzie. This evening I did something that I haven't been able to do COMFORTABLY in about 16 years.


I laid on the floor and watched tv.



We have wood laminate flooring which is very hard. The last time I tried this feat, I only lasted long enough to get on the floor and immediately get back up. I guess that my muscles have built up enough to support my bone structure. I do know that I am standing taller these days.

Today was a super busy day as I was cleaning house and doing laundry so we would have our choice of freshly laundered garments to take with us on our trip to Lewisville to pick up Gam. I was tempted not to walk to day because I had done so much around the house, but I chose instead to take the walk and I am glad that I did.

This evening let me know for sure that I have been making the right choices in walking the 4 miles a day, 6 days a week. I may bump it up to 7 days a week. I'm getting really cranky on Sundays and that's the ONLY day during the week that we are all together as a family. I don't want to spend that day fussy because I didn't take 1 hour out of my day to walk.

I'm positively sure that the guys wouldn't mind losing me for a measly hour to get a nice wife/mommy for the rest of the day. :-D

2 Comments:

Blogger Jacob Spradlin said...

Way to go! Keep up the good work.

9:43 AM  
Blogger M said...

Arrrrgh! Thanks, me matey!

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home