Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Dreamers' Reality

The dreamers' reality has been more reality than dreamer lately. I feel pretty accomplished today. I took the boy to school and went to get an oil change for my car, then got the tires balanced and rotated all in preperation for helping the mil to move her vehicle to Lewisville.

Last week, this week and next week are going to be supremely busy. We started soccer meetings last week and started practices and games this week, I still am in choir, so I've got that and helping where ever else I am needed. Next week the pil stuff moves, then on saturday of the that week, we have a game, then move my mil.

On a sad note:
My niece gave birth to a still born baby girl, at 19-20 weeks, yesterday. We will have the funeral Friday and I'll sing for them. We are all deeply saddened by this turn of events. Please pray for them. Thank you.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

arggg you have been spammed lol

11:41 PM  
Blogger M said...

Yeah, what can i do...

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your loss (somewhat belatedly). I hope your niece is feeling physically better.

To stop spam on my blog I put on word verification for posts. The blogger homepage shows you how.

4:44 AM  
Blogger Ship Creak said...

I was sure I posted a comment when I first read this, obviously I was wrong.

I was so sorry to read this post. It's such a sad thing to happen. I don't know how I'd cope if it happened to me.

Sending you hugs and well wishes

Mrs Ship

xxx

1:09 PM  
Blogger M said...

Thanks Serendipity. :-)

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home