Saturday, September 02, 2006

The Urge

You are sitting at the computer whatching the lastest You Tube video and thoroughly enjoy it when the urge hits. You think, "I can wait." and read a few more blogs. Then the coughing fit comes and you quickly get up and move away from the screen.

Half running down the hall you undo your trousers and make a quick dash for your book by the bed before you hit the water closet. "AAAAHHHHH!" Someone has left smelly streaks for you AND no toilet paper!!! You quickly flush the toilet again and look for the paper. Oh, Merciful Heavens! The soiliage went away and there was paper in the storage place!

Quickly you lower your clothes and plant the hiney. Your going to be here for a while. Spray the air disinfectant, better. You open your book and before you read one word about the 8 year old farm boy in 1866, you're done.

Oh well, sit here for a minute and read anyway.

4 Comments:

Blogger S.I.D. said...

And then you wake up,and wonder why you sweated so much during the night...

Oh oh that ain't sweat.....

1:10 PM  
Blogger M said...

Yeah, carefully paying attention to where the wet spot is and noticing that it is concentrated around the groin region and smells extra manky.

2:40 PM  
Blogger Rowan said...

I do the same thing, sometimes I read for a cpouple hours and have a butt that went to sleep on me and the ring to prove it....its a bad habit i picked up from M.

4:17 PM  
Blogger M said...

My husband does that and it's always when I need him to help me with something...

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home