Friday, September 01, 2006

Geek, I am...

I must be a geek, because I just downloaded a bunch of Harry Potter podcasts off of iTunes. They were free and discuss conspiracy theories in reference to the HP books. The name of the cast is MuggleCast (look to the right bottom part of screen for MuggleCast.)in partnership with Mugglenet.com. They are pretty good so far and they discuss the same type of stuff the the hubby and I talk about when we try to "pick the plot" for the next HP books.

I'm in need of a Harry Potter fix. First i need to finish reading all 8 or 9 books in the Laura Ingalls Wilder series. Then I'll pick up Order of the Phoenix for the fourth time. I've forgotten details and can no longer intelligently discuss it with the hubby. :-(

1 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Cool! Thanks! And thanks for the visit. I've seen you around the UK blogs. I'm glad that I finally made it over to your site.

I LOVE HP! I've read all the books four times. Hubby only once each, but he's forgiven. He reads slower than I do anyway, so he doesn't miss as much the first time through.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home