Monday, September 04, 2006

13 Positive Things About Me that Start with "P"

Ok. I was pegged by Jen at the HotSeat forever ago to do this and hadn't gotten 'round to it. Sorry that it has taken me so long Jen. I believe my letter was "P" so here we go.

1. Positive: Generally, I am a positive person.
2. Pretty: I'm no Uma Thurman, but I am a pretty, old gal.
3. Precocious: When I was a child I could be termed as being precocious, yet well mannered.
4. Practical: Not usually considered good these days, but I like being practical. The hubby likes that I am practical as well, that's why he married me. ;-)
5. Prolific: I have an abundance of intellect, but choose to keep alot of it to myself, so that I don't show for sure what I don't know... ;-)
6. Perspective: I tend to have a pretty good view of the world around me.
7. Pro-Feline: I like cats. Stretching the point, I know...
8. Pensive: I think alot, about many different things.
9. Photogenic: The pictures that are taken of me usually turn out well. Just look at my flickr page. Decide for yourself. :-)
10. Powerful Personality: Usually those who have met me, remember me. Sometimes they don't, but that has only happened, well, I can't remember a time when that has happened.
11. Persistant: When there is something I want or a job that needs to be done, I work toward that goal with persistance. :-)
12. Protective: I am protective of those I love.
13. Passionate: I am passionate about what I believe.

There it is. If you would like to go next, let me know. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home