Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Praise Report

Praise be to the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

My beloved mil is well enough to be asking for her lipstick, which if you know anyone of her generation, is an important thing to those ladies. The nurses told her that if she's asking for cosmetics that she has worn out her welcome in ICU. Praise God!!!

She still has a long way to go for full recovery, but the danger zone is behind us and we look forward to spending some time with her after Christmas.

Thanks again to all of my friends who prayed for her and my fil. The prayers were answered and we are greatly appreciative!

God's Blessings to you all and blessings to your loved ones as well. mhn.

5 Comments:

Blogger darl said...

I"m glad she is doing better. I know how unpleasant hospital stays can be.

5:55 PM  
Blogger M said...

Thank you my dear. :-)

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Christmass Michelle.

5:09 PM  
Blogger S.I.D. said...

Yes Happy Christmas to you and yours!

*Hugs and Kisses*

7:45 PM  
Blogger M said...

Thanks Guys!

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home