Monday, December 04, 2006

Well, It's Official

I'm on the hunt for gainful employment. The hubby calls me a "Job Explorer!".

I sent my resume to a fellow worker at one of the other offices where the hubby works. I had interviewed at a childcare facility, but so far, nothing has come of it. So we have decided to try for something a little higher on the food chain.


We REALLY need the fundage and I think the boy would enjoy going to afterschool childcare. He's such a social being that it would be good for him to interact with more children throughout the day.

If you pray, please keep us in your prayers.

Also, Gammie is VERY ILL. She is in the hospital with several illnesses one of them being pneumonia. Please pray for her and Papa as he is pretty worried and stressed himself.

Thank you so very much. mhn for short.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

You'll definitely be in my prayers to find a great job. I'll keep your Gammie and Papa in mind too. It's so hard to have loved ones so sick, especially this time of year.

Hope you're working your way toward a Merry Christmas, even with all that's going on right now!

7:50 AM  
Blogger M said...

Thank you!

We are trying our best to keep the mood light, although I'm sure the boy feels the impending sadness.

We all have become pretty good at not concentrating on the sad and looking toward the good.

8:35 AM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Awe sorry to hear about Gammie, I will be in prayer for her and Papa as well.

You will get a job and it will be worth the wait...I just know it!

Take care and God Bless You!

7:11 PM  
Blogger M said...

Thanks. We need the prayers and the blessings.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Ship Creak said...

i hope things start to look up. thinking of you

Mrs Ship xxxx

5:02 PM  
Blogger M said...

Thank you very much.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home