Thursday, August 11, 2005

The 3 Variable Funny Test

Thanks again to Mr. Applwhite!


the Shock Jock
(57% dark, 42% spontaneous, 47% vulgar)
your humor style:
VULGAR | SPONTANEOUS | DARK




Your sense of humor is off-the-cuff and kind of gross. Is it is also
sinister, cynical, and vaguely threatening to the purer folks of this
world. You probably get off on that. You would cut a greasy fart, then
blame it on your mom, and then just shrug when someone pointed out that
she's dead.


Yours is hands-down the most outrageous sense of humor; you
like things
trangressive and hardcore. It's highly likely (a) you have no limits
(b) you have no scruples and (c) you have no job. Ironically, it's your
type of humor that can make the biggest bucks in show business.



PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Howard Stern - Adam Sandler - Roseanne Barr



My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 88% on dark
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 22% on spontaneous
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 88% on vulgar
Link: The 3 Variable Funny Test written by jason_bateman on Ok Cupid



I wouldn't cut the greasy fart in public. That's just rude. I do have scruples. I don't always say the stuff that's in my head. Other than those things, this test was pretty well close. Try it out and let me know the results! :-)

Herge~ you are absolutely right about the size of the picture. Sorry this is such a mess, but I don't know enough html to fix it. m.

13 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Now, now Mr. Applewhite. I am a married lady... ;-) You naughty man...

1:45 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

Hey the linek didn't work for me.. bummer!

2:05 PM  
Blogger Sniffy said...

Gosh, that looks a bit complicated. Surely you didn't need to take a test to know that?

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I tried shrinking the pic but then the wording was too small to read.

4:39 PM  
Blogger M said...

Sorry Martha. If you go to Applewhite's blog , his works. That's where i get all my latest quizzes.

Tina~
Sometimes I like to have validation as to just how sick and twisted I am. (giggling!)

Me too Nik. Have Jackie call me! k?

5:04 PM  
Blogger Herge Smith said...

I did that one, I was sophistc...sofaist...sopharst... erm, I was smart and dark.

I'll have a look at the pic

2:29 AM  
Blogger M said...

Smart AND Dark. It's a wonderful combination!

6:59 AM  
Blogger thordora said...

this can't be good....
Your humor's mostly innocent and off-the-cuff, but somehow there's something slightly menacing about you. Part of your humor is making people a little uncomfortable, even if the things you say aren't themselves confrontational. You probably have a very dry delivery, or are seriously over-the-top.

Your type is the most likely to appreciate a good insult and/or broken bone and/or very very fat person dancing.

Apparently I'm

"the Cutting Edge

(71% dark, 42% spontaneous, 31% vulgar)"

6:30 PM  
Blogger M said...

hmmm. i like dark humour.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

Oh dear, I'm "clean, complex and light," with humour that has an "intellectual, even conceptual slant to it." Oh God. I'm an accountant. :D

4:26 AM  
Blogger M said...

That's ok Owl. You gave the hubby and myself a good, clean laugh this morning. That's a gift!

8:33 AM  
Blogger Ship Creak said...

I'm not mych better, Owl. I was hoping for dark, but I'm pretty much the opposite.

Oh well...

11:04 AM  
Blogger M said...

That's ok Ship! I still likes ya! You can come by any old time and visit!!

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home