Wednesday, August 10, 2005

The Interview: Mr. Applewhite

This is my new blog mate Mr. Applewhite (as I call him). He is a new blogger, but already seems to have a devoted following. mostly pretty young ladies I have noticed. Nothing wrong with that! He is a true "Southern Gentleman" from Atlanta, Georgia. He LOVES to take quizes! He's a very lovely, charming young man who has alot of self-confidence(you know, the good kind, not the annoying kind). :-) So let's see a bit about Ward!


1. How long have you been blogging?
Since Sunday July 24th.

2. Why did you start blogging?
I had a friend that told me about it, and said it would be a good outlet for me.

3. How many posts have you written to date?
I think 46. (That quite a few for bloggingless than a month!)

4. Which post are you most proud of and why?
The "Who are we really?" post. It showed that I do actually think and
that I am much more than just cutesy quizzes.

5. Who was the first person to comment on your blog –
outside of friends/family?
My first comment was from Jimmmer. I don't know who he is.

6. What would you rather have – less visitors but more
comments or many visitors but no comments?
More comments. I think I have a great core right now. Lots of cute
girls. I would like to see some more gentlemen post, but not too many.

7. Is there something you would like to post about on
your blog, but haven’t yet?
Tons of things, but haven't gotten the courage to do so yet. (We are all like this...)

8. Do your friends/ family read your blog?
They don't read it. My family is anti computer.

9. How many blogs are there in your links list?
I think 9.

10. Which blog do you check out first and why?
I like AP's blog because she cracks me up. If I could write a book
with anyone it would be her. She is very creative and witty...I check
all of my links daily because they are all so darned cute. I always
hope that they put up a new picture with each post.

11. Do you always leave comments at blogs you read?
Most of the time, but some are just too stupid to comment. There is a
lot of trash out there. (That's fo sho.)

12. What do you most like about other blogs?
I just enjoy reading what people have to say when they can do so
without being censored. I love real.

13. What do you most dislike about other blogs?
Hmmmm.... this is tough. I'll hold judgement a little longer...wait, I
hate that a lot of people hate their lives and seem depressed about
who they are instead of embrassing what makes them unique and cool.
Everyone just has to find their niche...we can't all be Brad Pitt and
Jennifer Anniston.

14. What single thing would you like to improve about
your blog?
More pics and more actual posts, but I have this quiz addiction. I
take like 3 a day. ( Yeah, you've gathered others into your underworld of Quiz Addiction! Yeehaw!)

15. What are your interests, hobbies, general likes and dislikes?
I used to run, but can't due to knee and foot issues. So now I golf a
lot and read even more. I truly think that one of my problems is that
I have to many interests. I read, write, paint, golf, play poker,
watch sports, work, play with my cat (Pica named after Picaso), cook,
eat, blog, take quizes, hang with friends, love to skinny dip, visit
with my family, watch sitcoms, read US weekly and plenty of men's
magazines, design my house I'm building, solve friends problems
without being asked to do so (oops sometimes)...I need to narrow it
down some eh?(Sounds like you are a well rounded person to me, imho.)

16. If you only had one day to spend with your family before you died,
what would you do?
Tell them how much I love them. Tell them the importance of being ok
with my death, that it was all part of God's plan and that they need
to use this in their lives as something positive to build a stronger
relationship with Christ and with one another...lots of hugs. (very nice.)

17. How did you find your interviewer?
I think you are smart and sassy. Very mature. I always feel like you
have something intelligent to add to a given topic...I may be
wrong...hahaha (You could be...depending on the day... That was not exactly the answer I was looking for, but I'll take the compliment!)

18. In a conversation about your blog, how would you like it described?
One word: Charming. (That you are, Sir!)

Can you also say who you would like to interview?

I can. I would like to interview all of my links, plus Bill O'Riley.
That smug ass hole. I would love to turn the tables on him for a
change. He thinks he is so smart because he got a grad degree from
Harvard...BIG DEAL. The only reason they let him in was because he was
a quazi-celebrity. The man started on "A Current Affair", how classy
was the smut show? I hate that man and would love to knock him down a
few pegs. (I bet you could!)

So this is my new friend Mr. Applewhite. Go give him some love! See ya 'round the old blog block!

5 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Thank you Barbie! And Welcome to Dreamer's Reality.

9:49 AM  
Blogger M said...

Thanks! He's a really cool guy.

2:07 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

ahh good interview! I gotta do mine.. just haven't had time. I am just barely keeping my head above water!

5:10 PM  
Blogger M said...

Yes, we must keep the head above the water line. I'm with you there!

8:23 PM  
Blogger jimmmer said...

I was your first?

::sniff::

You didn't tell me you were a virgin. I'm honoured. I will love and protect you forever and ever.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home