Tuesday, August 16, 2005

My Opinion: The Lover Quiz

If you haven't read the previous post, then go look at it really quick and read the comments and come back. :-)




Your Seduction Style: Ideal Lover

You seduce people by tapping into their dreams and desires.
And because of this sensitivity, you can be the ideal lover for anyone you seek.
You are a shapeshifter - bringing romance, adventure, spirituality to relationships.
It all depends on who your with, and what their vision of a perfect relationship is.

True on all accounts.

I even do this with my friends. I like to pay attention to others needs and try to provide what they want or need, if it is in my power to do so.

I can be anything, from the shy demure lady to the back alley bitch! I guess that's part of what keeps Dave still interested. Not a bad thing after 15 years. What David wants, I can most assuredly give to him. He says that I still make him nervous after all these years. That's pretty powerful. I feel the same way about him. Ain't love grand! :-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Martha said...

You go girl!! LOL... so I was totally wrong!! I just see you more as the happy flirt...... LOL

7:12 AM  
Blogger M said...

Well! Welcome back Mr. Applewhite! Go search your archives... :-)


I am a happy and helpless flirt! I love to flirt with men & women. I think that I really love playing and so anytime I get to engage in some harmless flirtation, I go for it!

8:03 AM  
Blogger Rowan said...

Meow! You go you sexy thang!

9:10 AM  
Blogger M said...

You know, you wouldn't know by just looking at me... I usually like to hide the "freak".

10:21 AM  
Blogger M said...

Pretty good! :-)

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home