Monday, March 20, 2006

Today is the Greatest Day I've Ever Known...

That song goes through my mind when I've had an exceptionally good day. Yesterday was one of those days.

I met Kyahgirl and Godless Mom at Katz Deli here in Houston. Kyah came down from Alberta on business and had some free time. I'm so glad that she invited me to meet her and GM. :-) I felt like I had known them for years. One neat thing we discovered is that we are all the youngest in our families. I'm sure that there is a social experiment in there somewhere. ;-)

This was my second time to meet someone from the blogs, the first time was a few weeks ago when I met Darl, also a wonderful person. It was suggested that we should have a get together of all our blogging buddies and have a weekend or something to hang. I'd love that!

It is really cool how we all have that immediate connection, like family, but without all the baggage. :-D I do think that it is time to meet more of my friends from the blogosphere; Ivy, TamWill, we need to hang some Saturday afternoon. :-)

So, what do ya say???

5 Comments:

Blogger S.I.D. said...

Lets see some photos then?

10:34 AM  
Blogger M said...

Wouldn't you know that I forgot my camera. Kyahgirl should have pics posted pretty soon.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

Hi M! That was great wasn't it? I'm so glad to have had a chance to see you and Marsha. Houston feels like a much friendlier place now :-)

10:16 AM  
Blogger TamWill said...

Just read all your posts..tryin to catch up!

I say it sounds like a great idea!! I would love to meet you and Ivy :O)

1:54 PM  
Blogger M said...

I must say that i LOVE living in Houston and if it weren't for the heat I'd never consider moving. It's a great place to live. :-)


I'll need to e-mail you and Ivy and we'll come up with a time. :-)

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home